Headwaters is About Casting Your Vision
Whether using innovative new materials, recreating architectural stone, or value-engineering projects of all sizes, we make what you imagine.
We deliver the broadest range of existing solutions on the market, and the most capacity to design and develop any custom product and delivery to your specifications.
Our innovative production methodologies, technical expertise and processes are aligned to deliver a service and support experience that’s as strong and lasting as our materials.
We take pride in accommodating your requirements for sustainable concrete products in any conceivable finish. Multiple Scores, Flutes, “Acousta-Wal” Sound Absorbing Units, Burnished, and Versa-Lok Segmental Retaining Wall – all were originally offered to meet specific needs expressed by our customers.
- Download LEED Brochure
- CEU Programs
- Case Studies
- Ground Face Colors
- Split-Face Colors
- Textured Colors
- Polished Colors
- CEU Programs
- Request Sample Box
- CMU Test Reports
Please contact your local Architectural Representative for more information:
- North Texas — (888) 202.9272
- Houston — (713) 393.3400
- San Antonio — (210) 666.4989
- Louisiana — (225) 355.3312
Headwaters Concrete Products understands the importance of specifications to your project
All Headwaters Concrete Products Split Face & Architectural Custom Masonry:
- Complies with hollow load-bearing concrete masonry units specifications ASTM C 90 and non load-bearing concrete masonry units specifications C 129
- Is made of aggregate conforming to ASTM C 33 and ASTM C 331 standards
- Includes an integral water repellent agent to reduce water penetration and efflorescence
- Includes coloring agents of natural or synthetic oxides that are pure and fade-resistant
- Includes a factory-applied sacrificial coating (on Burnished and Polished units)
Available kits – Split Face, Ground Face, Polished, Textured, Eldorado Stone, Thin and Antique Brick.
Headwaters provides educational seminars, including informational and AIA Continuing Education presentations in masonry, energy, sustainability and other related topics. These one hour luncheon presentations are hosted on your site, and can provide members of your firm the opportunity to obtain continuing education credits. Most of the following courses are worth 1 hour of continuing education credit for architects and engineers toward their license renewal or AIA requirements. Most qualify for HSW and Sustainable Design credits.Learn More