Headwaters Concrete Products was formed as the result of the acquisition and merger of Palestine Concrete Tile and Southwest Concrete Products in 2005.

Palestine Concrete Tile was established in 1946, and Southwest Concrete Products was founded in 1997. Headwaters Concrete Products is a subsidiary of NYSE-traded Headwaters, Inc. (symbol HW), with production in locations throughout the state of Texas and one facility in Louisiana.

1946

♦ Palestine Concrete Tile founded and began production of concrete block in Palestine, TX

1997

♦ Palestine Concrete Tile acquired location in Dallas, TX

1997

♦ Southwest Concrete Products founded and began production of concrete block with state-of-the-art Besser machine in Alleyton, TX

1999

♦ Southwest Concrete Products acquired block plant from Alamo Cement in San Antonio, TX

2001

♦ Installed state-of-the-art Besser block machine in San Antonio, TX

2002

♦ Addition of bagged concrete mix provided access to lumber yards and hardware stores. Initiated relationship with large distribution centers

2005

♦ Southwest Concrete Products and Palestine Concrete Tile locations became Headwaters Concrete Products

2007

♦ Headwaters Concrete Products acquired block plants from Oldcastle in Eagle Lake and East Houston. Expanded business with lumberyard and hardware stores

2010

♦ Headwaters Concrete Products acquired Western Brick in Houston, TX

2012

♦ Headwaters Concrete Products acquired Southland Block in Baton Rouge, LA

2015

♦ Headwaters Concrete Products acquired Materials Products International (MPI) in Austin, TX